top 10 withdrawn childrens toys
Here is a list of the top 10 children’s toys that were withdrawn or recalled for safety reasons:
- Aqua Dots – This toy was recalled due to toxic chemicals that posed a serious health risk to children.
- Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Toys – This toy was recalled due to small magnets that could come loose and pose a choking hazard to children.
- Polly Pocket Magnetic Dolls – This toy was recalled due to small magnets that could come loose and pose a swallowing hazard to children.
- Zhu Zhu Pets Hamsters – This toy was recalled due to excessive levels of antimony, a toxic substance.
- Magic 8 Balls – This toy was recalled due to small parts that could pose a choking hazard to children.
- Buckyballs – This toy was recalled due to small, high-powered magnets that posed a serious swallowing hazard to children.
- Snap Bracelets – This toy was recalled due to the risk of injury and cuts from the metal snap mechanism.
- Sarge Die-Cast Cars – This toy was recalled due to high levels of lead in the paint used on the toy.
- Curious George Dolls – This toy was recalled due to high levels of lead in the paint used on the doll.
- Slinky Jr. – This toy was recalled due to small parts that could pose a choking hazard to children.
Why Looking at Toys?
Buy with confidence, all of our Supreme, collectible toys and luxury room items are authentic and very collectible. Why not browse our full collection of rare toys ,clothing and accessories. We are re sellers of Supreme, Bape, Nike and many other Streetwear brands. Our Luxury corner features original art and our Latest Fine Art and Luxury Items – The Luxury Corner | UK Gallery (lookingattoys.co.uk).
Our Luxury Corner features items for the discerning customer. High end products by luxury brands including Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Original Modern Art by leading artists. Items in the Luxury Corner are excluded from any free delivery and are intended for collection only by the purchaser. Specialist Courier transport is available contact us to find out more.
If you wish to collect an item please contact us first as we are an otherwise online only store. Our office address holds no stock and is not always staffed during the day. Email us to find out more about this item
More About Us
Looking at Toys are both trusted and established re sellers of Supreme Clothing and Accessories. We also have a large collection of vintage and modern movie posters. Our Collectible Toy catalogue is huge and includes many toy lines. Our stock is hand picked for its current or future collectability. We therefore tend to avoid out of the box and very damaged items unless they are very rare.
If you are after a bargain visit our auction area. We do not charge any buyers premiums and the price you pay includes UK shipping. Very competitive International shipping is available on all our auction items.
The luxury corner is the place to go if you are looking for that special gift or treating yourself.
You can find Looking at Toys on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. The stock we hold is regularly updated so be sure to follow us on at least one of these platforms.
Above all we like to chat about the products we sell and invite you to chat with us and read our blog that contain a wealth of information and go into some detail on certain products. If you would like a particular blog or review why not contact us and we will give this some consideration. We may be able to do a dedicated video or review for you.